Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tool 5

The following wordle could be used as a warm-up in my Exploring Careers class at the beginning of the year to have them do a quick write about the words that they see and how they are related.


This is a motivational poster that I made with Big Huge Labs that could be used in my Career Portals: Architecture and Construction class.


My students could use web 2.0 tools to create their own advertisements for products that they will create and sell, create animations that describe their findings about specific careers, or simply design their end of the year portfolios using images of their finished products.

2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed creating a word cloud. Thanks to Mrs. Nickel, I learned that there are several programs that do this same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture and caption! Good message.

    ReplyDelete